Re: [NTLK] headphones

From: Seth Hollander (sethhollander_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 21:08:00 PST

<oh, I suppose you mean, how does one use headphones on the Newton!?
<That's simple, I use the audio dongle that Daniel Padilla made me.

Ahh, now it makes more sense. I remember visiting the Mad Max web site and seeing a statement to the effect of, "Maybe someone can design an adapter to use the interconnect port." Or at least, that's how I took it. Now I understand that he's imploring someone to design an adapter AND sell it commercially.

After looking a bit harder, I saw that there are even instructions on how to create one. Having three thumbs and zero experience with such things technical, I'll keep an eye on the iPod market. Maybe tomorrow, if the rumors can be believed?

-Seth

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html