Re: [NTLK] Lookin for a newton

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 10:00:45 PST

I've got this one up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3010113863f not, no problem! Just wanted to mention it!

It isn't cosmetically beautiful, but it appears to be working well and is in
your price range (BIN at $90). It's a MP2000 upgraded to a MP2100. You'll
need to get a battery and/or A/C adapter for it. I've sold tons of flash
memory cards to this list, so I'm sure people will vouch for me if you are
EBay-shy these days.

If not, no problem! Just wanted to mention it!

 - John...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html