[NTLK] Looking for a Newton Accessory

From: Karl and Kathleen Prihoda (kapri_at_cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 10:02:29 PST

Hello all!
A while back I saw a Newton accessory on eBay. It was a time code
transmitter for the Newton that greatly resembled a scriptboy. The
transmitter plugged onto the camera and the Newton had the receiver.

A producer can read time code and take notes on the Newton and then
transfer the notes to a word program. It would be great in the field.

I do not know the name of the product or the name of the company that
sells (sold) it. I had just gotten my Newton 110 at the time and did
not know much about it's possibilities! I now have a 2100 and would
like to find some info on the product.

Thanks,

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html