Re: [NTLK] Good modems

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 07:41:38 PST

Hi All, Hi Peter-

I have the same modem and it's been "old faithful" for several years
for both cell and landline like you said. My question is; do you know
if there's a custom cable available that would allow you to connect
that specific modem with a Motorola Startec cell phone? For years I
carried around the old style Motorola "Flip Phone" and I own the custom
cables that connect to that older style phone, but I'd love to use it
with my Startec now. Peter, any info you have about this would be
great, or anyone else that may be using this configuration.

Thanks,
-David

--
David Deranian