Re: [NTLK] Nitro 0.1 - IrCOMM layer

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 08:49:55 PST

>> As my computer does not have an IrDA device, I intend to buy such
>> an adapter. But the one I found states only support for
>> Win9x,2K,XP, and I'm using still NT...
> I'm afraid that with NT, you're out of luck.

Why this? Do I need a IrDA stack? The description say its supporting
SIR - Serial Infrared.

The german product page is on:
http://www.hama.de/hama/artFrame.jsp?sid=DC32AEFDC0262B0D0D21CDEA2458E852

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de