Re: [NTLK] Nitro 0.1 - IrCOMM layer

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 10:15:54 PST

> Yes, as far as I remember, NT does not have a complete IrDA stack
> (or an IrDA stack at all). Maybe somebody else has more info on

Googling a little bit (OK, one hour :) says you are right - for NT I
would need the QuickBeam suite - which is nearly as expensive as the
adapter itself :(

I should consider switching to Linux...

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de