Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Nitro 0.1 - IrCOMM layer

From: Dave (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 12:43:00 PST

If I use the Test app, I can get my Nokia 6210 to connect to my ISP, but that is as far as I get. I send ATZ, receive OK, then I send ADTDnnnnnnnnnn (n= dial-up number ). The phone dials, responds Connect, Then a blur goes by in the response window. I'm assuming it has to do with PPP.

If I try to connect with Simple Mail, it hangs at loading PPP driver. I can stop it with no ill effects. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I've tried every combination I can get to in internet setup... Default port, serial port, various speeds...

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Dave