Re: [NTLK] [ANN] DCL PrelimBinaries 1.0

From: Ron Schemen (newton_at_schemen.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 09:33:40 PST

On vrijdag, feb 28, 2003, at 10:39 Europe/Amsterdam, Nicolas Zinovieff
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 10:14 AM, Ron Schemen wrote:
>
>> I tried it on 10.2.4 and I can connect with Appletalk and sometimes=20
>> with Zeroconf.
>
> Sometimes?
> We are eager to get full bug reports to get the software better...
I select Zerconf on the newton and Rendezvous on my iBook. When the
server has started I select connect on the mp2000. After 2-4 seconds
the ibook shows up and I select it and close the windo. Then I either
get a connection or a 'connection error' on the mp2000. Sometimes I can
connect fine with zeroconf after I first made a connection using
appletalk. The same goes for my eMate.

Are there any log files generated ? I cannot find anything in
~\Library\Logfiles

>> After connection has been established the 'Dock Window' is empty and
>> I=20=
>> can only initiate package transfer from my iBook.
>> Is this normal or is my MP2000u messed up ?
>
> Nope, we've decided that on purpose, since we do not implement newton
> driven sessions yet.

Ron

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html