Re: [NTLK] Problems with Newton printing to a laserwriter IIg

From: Jameson Forster (jamesonforster_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 19:43:25 PST

I have a laserwriter IIg connected to a hub to which an airport is
connected. Using a lucent card, I try to print from the newton
wirelessly. The newton sees the printer (I have to reset the airport
all the time to insure the newton gets on the hub) and starts to print
10 pages. The newton indicates that two and a half pages are printed
and then it hangs. The printer prints the first page. I have repeated
the process three times and I have three copies of the the first page.
Other macs print to the printer reams of pages. Any ideas why? Is the
printer appropriately configured? Thanks in advance. jf

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html