Re: [NTLK] About Nitro and NewTen

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 22:11:20 PST

Il me semble que le 1/3/03 à 00:21 +0100, Roman Pixell nous racontait:
>could paul guyot take on this task? he has done modifications to the
>ROM a couple of times before, i think (even if it costed him a couple
>of units :P )

Héhé.

Well, the Dock TCP/IP with ZeroConf plug-in doesn't patch the system
and after Apple, Philz' and Thomas extensions, it shows that one can
very easily add interfaces Dock can work on.

So there is no need to write a system patch for that purpose.

Paul

--
NPDS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/
Apache: http://www.kallisys.com/