Re: [NTLK] New sync problems

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 23:21:11 PST

on 01.03.2003 8:07 Uhr, Chris Searles at csearles_at_t-online.de typed
vigorously:

> Another word of advice: I don't know what kind of connection you're using,
> but spend the couple of bucks on an Ethernet card for your Newton. The
> serial connection is sloooow and unreliable, i.e. the money you spend on
> such a card will spare both your time and your nerves.

P.S. There's currently an auction for such a card at eBay. I got the same
card for my Newt and it works great. The small connecting dongle is also
nice. (Some cards have a bigger, bulkier one I think.)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3009927446&category=27966

chris searles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html