Re: [NTLK] HWR Tips

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 09:16:02 EST

On Tuesday, Dec 31, 2002, at 21:34 US/Eastern, Victor Rehorst wrote:

> Does anyone else out there use Calligrapher?

Yup, I do.

> I can't help myself from ligaturing my 'ti's
> and other such combinations. I just kills
> Rosetta and I'm getting pretty darned good
> results from Cursive nowadays (after
> about three months of effort.)

I got pretty darned good at printing for Rosetta
on my MP120. I just made too many mistakes while
using the cursive recogniser to make persistent
with it worthwhile. But since upgrading to a MP2100 I have been using the cursive recogniser
exclusively as it seems to work much better now.

As has been speculated in past threads on this
list, it's probably a combination of a higher resolution display/touchscreen and a faster CPU.

Or it could be that I am just writing more neatly
than I used to :)

Julian

--
Sent via Newton