[NTLK] Penscreen

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 07:40:13 EST

Due to a misunderstanding, the PenScreen app uploaded to UNNA should not be
there. I received this from the author:

"I am willing to make it available to interested parties, but only by direct
application to myself. This is so that I can monitor its use, and ensure
that all users are aware of the license restrictions, and can be updated
with future versions. I am considering developing an "evaluation" version
that can be freely distributed, but until that is done the software will
only be available from my site www.penscreen.com"

So it's free, just not through UNNA!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html