Re: [NTLK] Looking for a new stylus?

From: Brian Gavioli (briansnewton_at_charter.net)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 16:22:08 EST

Probably the same ones as here http://www.styluscentral.com/apem300styl.html
mentioned in other posts.

I ordered 5 of them from StylusCentral 3 days ago and they came today. They
are the original Apple Computer, Inc (OEM) Newton eMate stylus NIB (part #
H0222Z/A), for my wife's eMate, they also fit my MP2100.

I've seen these same exact ones on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4610&item=2083788787.

For the price of 1 on eBay I got 5 from StylusCentral.

Brian