Re: [NTLK] OT PB Lombard memory

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 10:17:43 EST

There were reports that some memory modules did not pass Apples specs and
they would fail to work correctly. Your Lombard is listed as supporting
512MB. The 256 Meg modules may be at fault. Be sure you purchase from a
Mac reseller that certifies their memory SIMMS.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

------------------------------ NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage http://www.NuShield.com