Re: [NTLK] Forum?

From: Mitch Aunger (maunger_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 11:40:51 EST

I think it has been proven that people don't remember to go to
forums... that requires them to THINK about going there... and people
often forget that they want to go to websites... too many bookmarks in
the world.

However, the first thing people tend to do is READ and respond to
emails tho so this is the best way to talk to people and get help!

Mitch

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html