Re: [NTLK] Newbie

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 13:41:27 EST

Chad,

Check jksales.com for comparable prices. Many people on this list seem
to have purchased their Newt from them with positive experiences. As
dor the Keyspan adapter, you don't need the 79.99 serial adapter. You
can use their PDA adapter, which is what I have, which is around $30,
either from them, an Apple store, or somewhere like macmall.com or
macwarehouse.com.

- Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html