Re: [NTLK] NewtSync setup

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 17:45:46 EST

Hmm, this does sound encouraging!

I still need to sort things out to get my newt info properly syncing.
My visor info has gone in pretty well with iSync and I have the
upgrades to all three on my machine. I got some address/calendar info
in but tried to bring in another calendar and got mixed results
without any address updating...

I haven't tried to add my iPod to the mix yet and that will probably
be another hurdle as the only firewire port I have is a cardbus that
isn't powered. If I can get that to recognize my iPod (no luck yet),
I could be in business.

I would also love to sync notes and/or works documents!

Dale
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele