Re: [NTLK] any newton users in .au looking to sell?

From: Geoff Chan (geoff.chan_at_rmit.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 02:24:51 EST

G'day Ben,

Have you tried looking through the aussie macintosh for sale newsgroups?

Geoff

--
Geoff Chan
Faculty of Art, Design and Communication

<*> "The Information Superhighway showed the average person what some nerd thinks about Star Trek" - Homer J Simpson 1* >>> xyde_at_mac.com 01/04/03 19:43 PM >>>

Hi, I'm a first time newton user (or will be) and I'm looking for sort=20 of a package.

I'm in Australia, and most of the ebay auctions are usually really=20 overpriced and don't ship to .au anyway. I'm really looking for a=20 newton 2100 (not a 2000 upgraded as I hear the screens aren't as good)=20 with a keyboard, some extra flash, and a compatible ethernet card. What=20 sort of $$$ would I be looking at for this, and does anyone have one=20 for sale, or know of a good australian dealer for this?

Thanks

Ben.

--=20 This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all inquiries List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html Official Newton FAQ: http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/