Re: [NTLK] NewtSync

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 16:16:10 EST

Dan;
        Right now, With the iCal 1.0.1 (I think is the number) I got mine to
sync Once
Prior to the update. The addresses see fine, but I get the ( -48808 )
Error in the newton.
I have tried a few things but getting the error the same. John is
EXTREMELY good at
Keeping up on all this, and ( Kinda, out of the Blue) Remembered I had
this problem
and E-Mailed me just recently about the update. So It's
ONE-HELL-OF-A-SOFTWARE-PACKAGE...
And work is being done, I think Daily on it.. Once I get it working all
the time here, I have a few
Newtons Loaned out, and sold, I'm going to pass on the Link to buy and
support it!.. I'd also Like
to add, If I'm still reading it right, John's site does say
Public-Beta.. So I'm not complaining, actually
Complimenting!!.. Maybe not strong enough!...
Jeff-N8NOE

On Sunday, January 5, 2003, at 03:52 PM, Daniel Vokes wrote:

> What does NewtSync actually synchronise with?
>
> Daniel

     *** N8NOE ***
   Jeffrey M. Swiger
    5562 Rowley Dr.