Re: [NTLK] WebXpress?

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 09:16:32 EST

Quoting Wesley Walls <wwalls_at_mac.com>:

> I understand that Avantgo originally supported the Newton. What
> software (if any) would you guys recommend for off-line web clipping?
>
> I downloaded the demo of WebXpress last year, but was never able to get
>
> it to work properly (or at all)! Anyone have any experience (success)
>
> with this software?
>
> Thanks!
> Wesley

wesley

Me thinks AFAIKR that there was never Avantgo for Newton.

best way to do this is find text based sites. (see TONs PDA friendly pages and
PlinkIt.com)
Create book marks in NewtsCape and use its scheduler to down load your news and
read it on the train.

Very cool

Keep the Green™

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net
Updated and Fresh Newton Information & Entertainment 1997-2003

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html