Re: [NTLK] always on email

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 15:17:18 EST

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] always on email
> From: "victor_at_newtontalk.net" <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
>
> http://www.novatelwireless.com/pcproducts/T-Mobile.html
> And it is part of the Merlin series of wireless cards, one of which
> Mark Rollins has gotten working for quite some time now:
> http://www.mrollins.com/newtmerlin.html
With a lot of help from Jeremy Bond Shepherd.

As an FYI, I no longer use this card, as I bought a Visor + VisorPhone. I
still use my Newt for "serious" work (data collection and notes) but the
Visor is with me as a phone. I use both with a WiFi card. The Visor's screen
size sucks but it's color and the Web browser - Blazer - supports HTTPS.

I still have the Merlin card for sale at a "to-die-for" price, meaning my
spouse will kill me if she finds out! Anyone can e-mail me off-list if
interested.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html