[NTLK] [[OT]] Jagwire SCSI woes

From: scotty technoir (technoir_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Mon Jan 06 2003 - 15:58:28 EST

hello gang, once again i need some drive setup help! *sigh*
i just acquired an external Procom PCDR-4x [yamaha cdr-100] burner, and
stuck it onto my scsi chain. All other drives still function, but the
system will not "see" the new drive. This is under 10.2.3. Disk Utility
cannot see it. System Profiler lists 8 "Bus" entries named
IOSCSIParallelDevice with various scsi "lun" numbers [0-7]. After some
googling and google-grouping, it seems that OS X is sometimes twitchy
with scsi stuff. there are fixes for ext hard drives and scanners, but
nothing that relates to my problem. so as always, as a last resort, i
turn to the gentle folks of NTLK to loan some insight. any takers??

beige G3, chipped to 292/83, Jag 10.2.3, 256MB
scsi product name: CDR100
scsi target: 3
scsi product revision: 1.08
scsi Lun: [0-8]