Re: [NTLK] Preview Versions of nBlog, nHTML and XML-RPC Available

From: Adam Tow (tow_at_tow.com)
Date: Tue Jan 07 2003 - 09:47:37 EST

Victor:

How are you updating your site right now? Aren't you using a Blogger
system yourself? nBlog sends an XML-RPC call (XML in an HTTP POST
request) to your server, which then handles the whole uploading process
(via FTP or whatever).

No support for HTTPS connections yet. Does any app on the Newton
support HTTPS connections?

-adam

--
Adam Tow <adam_at_tow.com>