Re: [NTLK] (No From: Robert Benschop <rbenschop@euronet.nl>

From: Daniel Vokes (dvokes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 07:33:08 EST

I don't know if this has already been sent (computer crashed half way
through 25 mins ago and no sign of it!)

I have now posted the service sources on my website in the downloads
section, please do not waste your time by going into the Newton
software folder, my efforts to back up some shareware did not work and
it is just empty folders! To get to the files go to
http://homepage.mac.com/drvokes and then click on the downloads thingy!

Daniel

On Saturday, January 4, 2003, at 10:16 am,
newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

on 03-01-2003 6:33, Daniel Vokes at dvokes_at_mac.com wrote:

> One of them is the official Apple one! Anyone want it contact me off
> list!
> This one is different (worse and better) than Frank's page

Why don't you post the link to the list?

Robert Benschop

--
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all
inquiries