Re: [NTLK] Beaming between OS1.3 and OS2.1

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 14:54:08 EST

Robin Ropke (robin_at_ropke.com) wrote:

> I have tried beaming some packages (and books) between a 2100 and a 100, and
> keep getting an error "cannot convert data" or something along these lines.
> Is it possible to beam between 1.3 and 2.1? Or am I just doing somthing
> retarded?

The MP100 supports just ASK, not IrDA (which wasn't yet around at that
time), but since the MP2100 supports both protocols, some kind of
communication should be possible. I suppose beaming package won't work,
but contacts would be worth a try.

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de