Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utilities Replacement?

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 00:43:00 EST

Hmmm .... my Network settings tab in 10.2.3 shows AppleTalk is active
and when I run NCU I look in the chooser and it's active

Trying to change this setting in Classic will not work (chooser or
appletalk control panel)

But, if I go to Network and disable Appletalk there, the chooser & such
in Classic also show it as disabled

Maybe in OS X turn it off then turn it back on ?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html