Re: [NTLK] Strange happenings with my 2100 !!!!!!

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 12:21:51 EST

Ted,

SAS programs will 'unregister' if you've changed your owner
slip (using a different one, changed the name, etc). If you
did use a new owner slip, just revert back to the other one.
Data corruption is possible of course. SAS is slow on Newton
requests, but if they have your full name on record as purchaser,
they'd probably give you new codes.

John

PS It appears email is back up. Whew! ;o)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html