Re: [NTLK] Leather Newton case [Tom Zahm]

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 09:45:20 EST

Woa. Tom mentioned recently he had a few leather MP2x00 cases for sale.
They were grabbed by list members pretty quickly. When I ordered mine,
he FAILED TO MENTION mine was BRAND SPANKIN NEW! I should have ordered
2. Or 3. Maybe 4 or 5. He has some other Newton items too if anyone is
needing accessories. In my best possible Cajun accent (which isn't all
that great), "Uh huh! Very nice!"

Thanks Tom. It was definately a pleasure.

John Powell

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html