Re: [NTLK] "Connect To" list question

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 15:15:40 EST

on 11/01/03 13:08, Mick Ring at lists_at_rynosoft.com wrote:

> Over the years I've changed my computer name a number of times.
> Consequently, I've got a long list of names in my Newton's Connect To
> AppleTalk list. Does anybody know of a way to delete the ones I don't want?

I believe that the easiest way is to use SBM Utilities. Or, you could look
for those names in the System soup with a soup editor and delete those from
the entry that you don't need anymore.

-Laurent.

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM bug!"