[NTLK] want to buy a newton

From: Andrew (andy_roo_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 21:12:38 EST

hi there. i want to buy a newton!

i once again have the urge to replace the newton i sold off oh so long
ago. i've been checking on ebay, but i want to avoid that route. i just
signed up to newtontalk, so i havent seen any of the recent "for sales"
(if there were any). for this reason i am asking all of you out there
if you have a newton 2100 (or 2000U) you want to sell. im in toronto,
so a canadian seller would be wonderful. anyhow, i cant pay top dollar,
but i can scrounge up all the money i can manage to find rediscover the
companionship of our long forgotten friend.

thank you for your time.
andrew

(by the way, you may remember me as the guy who ran newtonia, the
hotline/carracho newton software server.)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html