[NTLK] ATA Support problem

From: Bertram Zinner (zinnebe_at_auburn.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 15:21:27 EST

When I try to save a recording using Notes directly to my 32MB card, it
first appears to be working but when I close the window and then open
it up again the recording is gone. I am using a CF card with ATA Support
RC2. I experience similar troubles when I use Eudora, QuickFigure, and
some others. If I first save the data to the internal storage and then
file it into the card it works fine. Someone else reported a similar
problem with SimpleMail using ATA Support RC4 and so I suspect upgrading
to RC4 won't help.

--- Bertram

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html