Re: [NTLK] Make new on-screen keyboard?

From: Anton (anton_at_the-wire.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 14:02:40 EST

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 13:21, Josh Robertson wrote:

> I checked out Keyman, however what I'm looking for is a very small keyboard that
> I can just tuck to the side of the screen with a very minimal key set.

In that case you might go fo "PunctPad" by ByteSize Software.
Out of the box its not what you want but it is customizable.
You can define strings as well as letters. I have all the things
like
  * ""
  * ''
  * 'nt
  * 't
  * http://www.
and so on.

It has shrink/expand and reposition buttons. You can also access the
dictionary and regular keyboards from it.

/anton

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html