Re: [NTLK] Some help needed!!!

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_jameswhale.com)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 20:02:36 EST

> I'm very happy because I have just bought one of those sexy T68i
> phones, and
> I was wondering if there is any way to sync it with a 2100 newton
> (both have
> irDa port) definetelly it will be something really useful if it can be
> done,
> and what about browsin the internet with both????

I have successfully beamed vCards back and forth between the t68i and
the Newton with Backtalk installed. Nothing else I tried worked.
Anything more depends on Eckhart's IrDA improvements.

-Jeremy

-
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | Religion consists in a set of things
San Francisco, CA | which the average man thinks he believes
jbond_at_jameswhale.com | and wishes he was certain of.
Phone: 415-929-0297 | -- Samuel Clemens
AIM: jeremybondsf |
PGP key available on public keyservers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html