[NTLK] [OT] Inquiry

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 22:21:21 EST

Would the person that sent me a check from St. Luke Catholic Church contact
me privately?

Thanks and sorry for the waste of bandwidth but I have to find that person!

-Laurent.

drone n.: Ignorant sales or customer service personnel in computer or electronics superstores. Characterized by a lack of even superficial knowledge about the products they sell, yet possessed of the conviction that they are more competent than their hacker customers. Usage: "That video board probably sucks, it was recommended by a drone at Fry's" In the year 2000, their natural habitats include Fry's Electronics, Best Buy, and CompUSA.