Re: [NTLK] Some programs needed...

From: fussili_at_mac.com
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 04:17:55 EST

Hi and welcome to london!

   Err not to sure on the dictionary front but there's a nice London =
Underground=20
map on Unna.org. ( http://www.unna.org ) as for a greater london map I'd =
stick=20
to the v-cool =A32 jobbie you can pick up at most tube stations; =
underground/
overground its called (..wombling free!)

  You can probably find a dictionary there too!

   Good luck!

  John Swaine
http://www.plastic-rabbit.co.uk

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html