Re: [NTLK] D-Link DWL-650 wireless card - voltage question-redux

From: Scotty Technoir (technoir_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 19:49:54 EST

On Jeudi, janvier 16, 2003, at 05:31 PM, Lonsethbill_at_aol.com wrote:

<snip>

> What I wanted to know, Scotty, is: my card says v.I2 (that's a capital
> i),
> whereas your card is v.12 (that's twelve, or a numeral one instead of
> the
> capital i on my card). Are we maybe really both in possesion of the
> same rev?
> If you could confirm that yours is either a one or a capital i, I'd be
> very
> interested to know. And, how's everything working so far? Well, I
> hope.
>
> Waiting to hear more before I put the card in again, not a
> bleeding-edge-type
> guy...
>
> TIA, Keep Newtin'
> Bill Lonseth
> lonseth_at_mac.com

Right you are Bill, it IS an I not a 1. the whole string:

20011010874 Rev.:I2

remember, this card DOES say 3.3V on it, despite apparently being
dual-voltage [3.3/5V]. also, i have seen other DWL-650 with black
antenna modules, whereas mine has grey plastic instead.
good luck!

    scotty technoir
-[[ technoir support corporation ]]-

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html