Re: [NTLK] Newt-to-Palm Beaming?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 23:16:08 EST

on 16/01/03 23:06, Varun Mehta at varun_at_mehtasw.com wrote:

> Does anyone know of a program that enables a Newton user to send names from
> Names to a Palm user via IR? It would be greatly appreciated.

BackTalk from SmartDog Software <http://www.smartdogsw.com/>.

-Laurent.

farming n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] What the heads of a disk drive are said to do when they plow little furrows in the magnetic media. Associated with a crash. Typically used as follows: "Oh no, the machine has just crashed; I hope the hard drive hasn't gone farming again." No longer common; modern drives automatically park their heads in a safe zone on power-down, so it takes a real mechanical problem to induce this.