[NTLK] Resize the onscreen keyboard?

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 17 2003 - 19:18:22 EST

Hi guys,

Does anybody know of a way to resize the onscreen keyboard for a Newt 2100? I use my MP almost exclusively in landscape mode and my fingers are small enough that I can actually touchtype when using the built-in calculator app (although I am buying Calx, formerly GoFigure, to get bigger buttons and more functionality). I'd like to resize the onscreen keyboard, enlarging it from 3.5 inches across to 4.5 inches across (by approx. 128%), so
that I could touchtype on the keyboard in a jiffy. Any ideas? Is there an app that does this or a replacement to the onscreen keyboard?

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html