Re: [NTLK] wireless newton...HELP!!!

From: Paul Miller (pauljosephmiller_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 02:56:27 EST

So the wireless newton to airport basestation->cable
modem->internet doesn't work for me yet. I grow
fatigued trying to figure out a problem with little
skill, it seems (I can't even seem to reconfigure my
basestation to turn off WEP from the apple
directions!)...but....just assuming that I have
everthing loaded into the Newton correctly, when I try
to connect the next window says "loading DHCP
protocol" and 30 seconds later I get "Nethopper Error
-60088"...

So my question is: From where is it loading DHCP
protocol?

Paul