Re: [NTLK] eMate batteries

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 04:58:14 EST

on 18-01-2003 10:13, Glen Warner at gdwarner_at_mindspring.com wrote:

>> Not really interested in homebrewing a battery pack.
> Keep your old battery pack for the time when you find yourself ready
> to do so ...!

I didn't catch that one, but very good and very important advice, since
there are parts on an eMate battery that you need if you would ever rebuild
one.
In case that somebody on the list has one that really not in use anymore,
I would actually like to have it as I have a pack here that's left over from
an attempted rebuild of a friend who didn't read Frank's page carefully
(http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_battery_pack.html)
So he destroyed some important parts which makes that I can't use it for a
successful rebuild...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html