[NTLK] Meeting times

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 13:41:53 EST

    Is there an extension that will allow the the time picker to create
times for a meeting that crosses from one day to the next?
    I occasionally work shifts that begin one day and end the next. I like
to have the start and end times since the shift length can vary from 7 to 8
3/4 hours. However, if you try to have a meeting (which is what I've used
for entering shifts) that begins at 7 p.m. and ends at 3:45 a.m. The time
picker doesn't let you go past midnight.
    Dateman allows meetings to cross the midnight barrier and I use this on
my 2100, but I'd like to be able to enter things on my eMate as well and
Dateman is a bit memory hungry from an eMate without the memory upgrade. I
can beam everything from the 2100 to the eMate, but I'd prefer to be able to
do the entry on that machine.

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html