Re: [NTLK] deep fried newt

From: Mark (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 13:02:01 EST

Ed,

Others on this list have strongly cautioned that an incorrect adaptor
will easily fry your Newt. I'm sure others more in the know on this
issue will chime in on the settings for an adaptor to work correctly.
Its best to get an Apple adaptor for this purpose. They should be
available from resellers such as GEM or eBay.

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net