Re: [NTLK] this is big. really big.

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 16:04:47 EST

the guy behind the site is a newt user, of course. i dunno whether
he's a member of this list, but it wouldn't surprise me, seeing as he's
up on all the great accomplishments of the last year...

it's a great site, well worth perusing each day for a smile or two.
consistently funny and a nice way to get Mac-related news thru a comic
eye. not unlike (for our U.S. participants) the daily satirical take
on national and world news provided by The Daily Show on the cable TV
comedy network.

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 12:46 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> on 20-01-2003 9:21, victor_at_newtontalk.net at victor_at_newtontalk.net
> wrote:
>
>> Of course, since this is at crazyapplerumours.com, it's totally fake.
>> But
>> fun :)
>
> I thought so too, but I'm quite astonished that the Newton gets this
> kind of
> attention though ;-)
>
>> (my money is on Adam releasing a nice integrated working version of
>> nBlog
>> and XML-RPC).
>
> Which would be really cool as well of course.
>

> Robert Benschop

-- Peter
pjfraser_at_alamedanet.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html