Re: [NTLK] Eudora.......the rest of the story

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 21:25:03 EST

on 20/01/03 21:04, Gregory Wayman at gwayman_at_mac.com wrote:

> Well, I figured out my Eudora issue, thanks to David's response.....it was
> a password issue.
> Yes, I'll take public ridicule now, so no one will repeat the mistake.....
> ;) It's the Mac.com password NOT the Earthlink password I needed!
> Nevertheless, what happened to the original password I inserted, can such
> information be deleted during a reset?

No, the password should not be deleted after a reset. If you're talking
about a hard reset, which means erasing the entire internal memory, then
yes, with a hard reset, your password would be erased.

-Laurent.

cretinous /kret'n-*s/ or /kreet'n-*s/ adj.: Wrong; stupid; non-functional; very poorly designed. Also used pejoratively of people. See dread high-bit disease for an example. Approximate synonyms: bletcherous, bagbiting, losing, brain-damaged.