[NTLK] 2100 won't recognize screen inputs and freezes

From: Rodney Withers (mryendor_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 05:01:27 EST

I sent out a post earlier today on the legendary 2100
not waking up and received some good info.

I follow the previous requests and instructions. The
MP now starts up however I get the following states,
randomly.

1. Green screen, no images, with chime
2. Newton startup screen with slip indicating systen
battery low.(Im not able to select "x" to close slip)

Now I have taken out the battery and unplug the
adapter for a while (couple of hours) and retrirf
process.

What other alternatives do I.