Re: [NTLK] Getting things done on ToDo list

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 00:51:43 EST

>I think there is something wrong with the to-do list on my MP2100=2E
>I keep adding things to do (clean the closets, update the baby's website,
>exercise, etc, etc) but none of them seem to be getting done=2E

>Is this a bug in the Newton?

I'm afraid yes. You have the Newton bug.

As a fellow sufferer I suggest you fill your To-do list with
Newton-related items. Things like "get 802.11 working on my Newton", and
"get Shoutcast radio on my Newton". Today my task was to write my first
Basic program on my Newton. I feel I've accomplished something.

jc

P.S. Might I suggest paper plates and lots of canned food on your shopping
list.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html