[NTLK] Newton Newbie (second time round)

From: RADAR9999_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 06:58:44 EST

In a message dated 1/22/03 9:26:20 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

>From: "Tim Myers" <tim.myers_at_sunplan.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] Newton Newbie (second time round)
>Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 19:32:28 -0000
>
>Thirdly, the battery pack that came with the 2100 was completely dead, I
>couldn't get any charge on it even if I used an external charger. I've
>split it open to replace the cells, does anyone know the capacity?
>1200mAH tagged NiMh AA cells are easy to get hold of here in the UK, are
>these going to charge in my Newt?
>I'm just sorry I've been away so long...
>Tim.

Don't settle for 1200's Look around in UK for supplier of 2000's. Or try this
URL to get info about shipping to UK.

WWW.Batteriesamerica.com

Those people sell 2000 mAhr AA NiMh for US$3.50 ea. A little pricey but their
rechargeable hundreds of times. If you use a lot of AA's now it will pay back
within a year.
Good Luck

Ed

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html