Re: [NTLK] Hi again

From: Mike Hamende (mhamende_at_tsl.state.tx.us)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 08:56:49 EST

I have been working with Tracey on distributing the remaining Enfour prod=
ucts=20
for Newton. As members of the list know, I have offered the MP2x00 to PC=
=20
cables for the last 6 months or so. These were manufactured by Enfour.

I am almost out of my original shipment, but a new batch should be arrivi=
ng=20
any day. Tracey also found some MP2x00 to Mac cables in her warehouse. =
I=20
have acquired these as well. I know lot of people asked if the cables I =
was=20
selling were for Macs, I will soon be able to meet that demand as well.

I also have some of the IR adapters coming. I will test them to make sur=
e=20
they work with our green friends and if they do - I will make them availa=
ble=20
on the list.

There are some other goodies coming too, I will announce them when they=20
arrive.

Thanks.

Mike Hamende
Austin, TX