Re: [NTLK] Hi! New around here

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 13:21:21 EST

Cat,

Firstly, a hearty welcome! Secondly, some listers get their Newts from
http://www.jksales.com and they seem to be around the $150-$180 range,
depending upon condition, parts, and so on. Ebay experiences are much
more shady as expected. Some also sell on the list, so keep your eyes
peeled. I can't speak for the eMates, though plenty on the list have
them and will chime in.

As far as usage, new toys have enabled new ways to communicate for us,
so let's see, I've got a Wavelan card for wireless access to e-mail and
web. Expense reporting, instant messaging, calendar/contact sync with
OS X, foreign language, guitar chord fingerings, running PowerPoint
presentations (using the EZ2VGA card), photos, nyc street
intersections, automobile maintenance, and other tidbits.

Kermit the frog would think that these days "It's easy being green"...
:)

- Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html